Beauty tips for men on a budget
1. Use a skin moisturiser, but don’t spend hundreds of pounds when a tub of margarine gets you exactly the same results.
2. It’s important to have a good ballanced diet, raw vegetables are better for you than cooked. Look at this fellow tucking in – enjoy your meal.
3. As the adverts keep telling us, exfoliating is good for the skin, but don’t waste thousands on expensive creams when a simple rasp file will remove the top layer of skin.
4. To get the ladies you need to smell good, but you could spend tens of thounds of pounds on aftershave, so why not just use some fly-spray – plus, your girfriend will be amazed at absense of insects that are usually crawling all over you.
5. Personal hygene is a must, but it is also incredibly boring and time consuming, and pointless when you’ve a four-legged servent about the house. This can particulary enjoyable after some vigorous excerise.
6. Nasal hair looks disgusting, but the solution is easy, even without spending hundreds of thousands of pounds on tweezers.
7. A good sun tan makes falsly gives the impression of good health, but if it’s pissing it down or your affraid of melonoma and you don’t want to spend millions on fake tan, just mix up some paint. Any kind of paint will do.
8. Nice clothes are nothing without confidence, so why not save yourself billions of pounds and just act confident. Everyone will then think your clothes are designer regardless of the skid marks and jizz stains.
9. In order to look good, you’ve got to feel good, but spending hundreds of billions of pounds may leave you out of pocket, and anyway, drinking beer makes you feel good, so why not just get smashed off your tits on cheap cider.
10. Any kind of exercise will make you look better. g4rdenspoon facebook page: m