Guys, today’s video will blow your mind! I’m sharing with you the tried and tested ways that indian women have been using for centuries to grow LONG, THICK, and shiny hair! How to grow your hair REALLY FAST is not that hard when you follow these steps. These are super easy, super cheap and fun! These are the secrets to your hair goals!
Here are the SECRETS::
1. Coconut Oil – Adds intense moisture. Anti-bacterial and Anti-Fungal. Prevents breakage.
2. Combing + Detangling – Brush your hair everyday to get rid of knots. Knots in our hair cause more damage than we think.
3. Massaging the scalp – This stimulates hair follicles and promotes growth faster.
4. Natural ingredients only – for example if you need to condition your hair because its too dry..instead of buying a hair mask or deep conditioner, opt for something natural like coconut oil or almond oil.
5. Balayam Yoga – This technique helps you grow hair without doing anything else but rubbing your fingernails together!!
6. Let hair air dry – Use as little heat as you can, so let your hair air dry into its natural state as much as possible.
7. Loose braids – This is such a easy and convenient way to make sure your hair is out of your face and contained together so it wont knot up.
8. Don’t wash your hair everyday – Washing hair every day strips it of its natural oils. We need these oils for the health of our hair.
9. Use milk or yogurt as a hair mask – Before you shampoo, apply milk or honey to your hair and watch the difference afterwards!
10. Trim and cut only when needed – Give your hair the chance to grow. When you start noticing its a little dry at the ends, THEN get a cut.
DIY Avocado Hair Mask ::
DIY Pumpkin Hair Mask ::
Disha Patani Hair + Makeup Tutorial ::
Aishwarya Rai Beauty Secrets ::
Indian Hair Styles ::
Deepika Padukone Beauty Secrets ::
How to make Hibiscus Hair Oil ::
Castor Oil Benefits for Hair ::
10 Everyday Hairstyles ::
Jacqueline Fernandez Hair Tutorial ::
How to Apply Aloe Vera to Hair ::
5 Beauty Uses for Olive Oil ::
10 Beauty Uses for Almond Oil ::
Straight Hair with Aloe Vera ::
How I Cut My Hair in Layers ::
Coconut Oil Hair Mask ::
DIY Turmeric Face Mask ::
How I Color My hair at home ::
PS :: Even when you’re subscribed to my channel, you don’t automatically get an email notification each time I upload a new video. To get updated when I upload, go to find my name (Sheetal), click the bell, and check the box that says ‘Send me all notifications for this channel’
Music :: Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0
I am not a health professional, I just love using natural based products on my skin and hair. I also love to share all this info that I learn with you all! Always make sure to test a small amount of the oil on your skin to see if you aren’t allergic, and enjoy!
Earn Cash Back for Shopping Online!!
✉ ATTENTION BRANDS/COMPANIES ✉
If you are a company interested in collaborating with me, feel free to email me @ firstname.lastname@example.org