This is my easy do it yourself at home nail care prep tutorial that I do each time to prepare my nails for nail polish.
* I believe filing nails in one direction is a myth.
* Soaking your nails in water causes your nail to expand, when the nail dries it contracts, causing your nail polish to chip.
* Instead use rubbing alcohol or acetone to clean the nail plate from oils and dust from the nail filings.
* Apply base coat first to prevent your nails from yellowing.
* Always roll – instead of shaking your nail polish. Shaking will cause air bubbles in the bottle that can appear in the polish. Roll the polish in the palm of your hands instead.
*** Follow me on Instagram: @simple_naildesigns ***
Please SUBSCRIBE to my channel to be notified for FUTURE VIDEOS!
Cuccio Cuticle Oil ‘Milk and Honey’:
‘Seche Vite’ Base Coat and Top Coat:
‘Out The Door’ Top Coat:
Essie: Matte Top Coat ‘Matte About You’
OPI: Matte Top Coat
NAIL TOOLS USED:
Onwon Glass Cup for Polish Remover:
‘Beauty Secrets’ Pure Acetone:
Lint Free Nail Wipe Pads:
‘Yimart’ Nail Art Design ‘G’ (for dotter tools, nail brushes, etc.):
‘YGDZ’ Cuticle Pusher:
‘Infeling’ Cuticle Nipper:
Four Sided Nail Buffer (yellow):
Double Sided Nail File:
‘Blue Cross’ Cuticle Remover w/Empty Bottle:
* NEW Gooseneck Lamicall Flexible Arm Clip Clamp Mount for Desk, Bedside Lazy Bracket Stand for Cell Phone:
AFFORDABLE LIGHT EQUIPMENT USED TO FILM:
Watch my YouTube video unboxing the lighting equipment I use to film with my phone:
B-Land 5.7″ Ring Light with Mini Tripod:
QIAYA Phone Clip On LED Ring Light:
AND my video of the Pop Voice Mini Microphone for Phone:
MY ONLINE MERCH STORE:
BUSINESS INQUIRIES: firstname.lastname@example.org
CONTAINS AFFILIATE LINKS: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases linking to Amazon.com. I make a small commission when you click and make a purchase on any link I provide, at NO additional cost to you. This will allow me to continue to make more videos for you!
I’m a blogger, homemaker, wife and mom to six kids. I’d love for you to leave your comment below, however know that any negative or mean comment will be deleted and you will be blocked. My channel does not welcome any of that.
THANK YOU for watching!