In today’s video I have all the steps,tips and tricks that I follow to grow my fragile nails when I want to have them long,healthy and strong.
In the past when I was a child I use to bite my nails:( maybe one day I will make a video “story of my nails” 🙂
So are simple steps but efficients,home treatments nothing expensive.No chemicals.
Works for strengthening,anti yellowing ,brittle nails,weak nails.
First let’s see the sea salt benefits:
• Salt provides sodium, which is necessary for life.
• It helps with muscle contraction and expansion, nerve stimulation, the proper functioning of the adrenals, and other biological processes, as well.
• Salt also provides chloride, which helps produce acids necessary to digest protein and enzymes for carbohydrate digestion, and is necessary for proper brain functioning and growth.
• Salt contains magnesium, which is important for producing enzymes, nerve transmission, bone formation, forming tooth enamel, and resistance to heart disease, and it also contains many other trace minerals. Babies and children are in special need of salt for their developing brains.
Why sea salt?!
Table salt is highly refined.
• It goes through a process that removes the magnesium and trace minerals.
• In order to keep the salt dried out, various additives are included, such as aluminum compounds.
• The natural iodine is also destroyed during the refining process, so it is usually added back in the form of potassium iodide.
• Dextrose is added as a stabilizer, which affects the color, and so a bleaching agent is used to finish it off.
So if you want to find more please do your own research!
2weeks treatment= 2 tbsp sea salt + 100 ml water + 1 bowl
10/15 min daily,after 2 weeks I carry on with the treatment but just 2 time/week.
Very important always hydrate the nails after the treatment.
Tips and tricks that works for me!
1- Relax,smile a lot and enjoy life,not stress that your nails don’t grow,all the nails grow,so grow faster and others,mine are fragile and weak,but I give them ” a little help” to grow long:)
2 – Drink plenty of water,it may sound cliché but it is true,WE ARE WHAT WE THINK,EAT AND DRINK.
3 – Eat plenty of fruits and vegetables.Started with day 3 I added a layer of base coat daily for five days.
4 – Push back the cuticle,when are soft,stop trim and cut them,cut just the hanging dead skin.
5 – Wash hands and brush the nails during the day.
6 – Do not push to hard when you clean under the nails and don’t overdo it.
7 – File straight away if you have a chipped nail.
8 – Wear protective gloves when you do house cleaning,wash dishes or gardening.
9 – Remove all the layers( base coat) and massage each nail with lemon/lime,do not keep it longer then 2 min on your nails.
10 – Don’t use your nails as tool.
11 – Exfoliate your nails/hands 1 time/week.
12 – Use a very good base coat.
13 – Enjoy the new length of your nails.
14 – treat them as a jewelery.
Those are the tips that I follow to grow my nails and to take care of my hand/nails.
If you make a hobbit from that you will see big changes in the look of your nails/hands.
Oil treatment for cuticle link here:
Please visit my nail/toes art channel here:
I love NATURE and it is my big inspiration for most all my designs.I LOVE flowers,birds,lace details,jewelry nails,wedding nail art design,Summer nail art design,Spring nail art design,Winter time and those things that I love I paint on nails:)
My designs are feminine and romantic with a touch of edge some time:) all my design are done on natural nails/toes.
I have on my channel a section of nail art design where most of them have live tutorial with step by step and tips and tricks.
I have also a toes art design section.Please have a look and find one that suit you!
I have a online shop please have a look and share the shop with your friends.
Title – Shades of Spring
Title – The Complexe
Album – Royalty Free
Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
Artist – Kevin MacLeod