Female pattern hair loss can be halted and fully reversed but the key is getting to the root cause of the problem as opposed to treating the symptoms.
1. Consider supplementing with natural progesterone as most women suffering from chronic hair loss have a deficiency of Progesterone. It’s important to understand that Progesterone acts as a precursor for many other important hormones in the body and a drop in its production will cause a spike in cortisol, the stress hormone. Applying between 15 to 20 milligrams of a high-quality progesterone cream will help correct androgen related female hormone imbalances.
2. Consider supplementing with Iodine every day. Many people suffering from female hair loss have an undiagnosed thyroid problem and low and/or heightened levels of thyroid hormones can result in diffuse hair loss. For example, T4 lengthens the Anagen hair growth phase and down regulates growth factor-beta2 in the hair follicle which is extremely important for hair growth. Taking Iodine will help optimize thyroid function which will normalize hyper androgenicity in the hair follicle. We recommend a quality brand.
3. The third exclusive tip we’d like to share with you is utilizing Ecklonia Cava which is one of the most multifaceted supplements you can add to your routine. It can stimulate hair growth, prevent hair follicle death, and research has also found that the enzyme responsible for hair and skin follicle degradation, Matrix Metallopretianse-9, is greatly inhibited by Ecklonia Cava. And last but certainly not least it even helps improve blood pressure and circulation which can aid in the condition of your health and hair. We recommend taking two a day, one in the morning and another at night.
4. The fourth recommendation is taking an Omega-3 fatty acid supplement every day. Specific hormones, called prostaglandins, can slow hair follicle growth and when left unchecked greatly contribute to hair loss by allowing another hormone called interleukin 6 to shorten the anagen hair growth stage and extend the catagen hair sleeping stage. Using an Omega-3 supplement on a daily basis helps to suppress this inflammatory prostaglandin which is a direct response to DHT. Additionally, Omega-3 provides important health benefits to the cardiovascular system, the immune system, supports healthy growth and development, and reduces inflammation. We recommend taking Krill Oil twice a day which is an excellent choice for getting the right amount of Omega-3 in the diet.
5. Stress and anxiety play a very significant role in diffuse thinning and female pattern hair loss. The simplest way to look at it is the more stressed you are the more cortisol rises, and everything become more sensitive with respect to androgen receptors. Inflammation becomes harder to combat, and a slurry of defenses are left unchecked and of little help against normal inflammation. So the next step is to get your cortisol levels under control. Supplementing with Ashwaganda on a daily basis can help bring the cortisol levels down until you are able to get the stress levels under control.
6. A very high percentage of females who suffer from polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS) are allergic to wheat/gluten. Wheat/gluten causes a sustained elevation in blood glucose and insulin levels, which translates into chronic inflammation, upregulation of the gene Dickkoff-1 (which happens to drive DHT induced balding). Make sure to start eating a healthier diet that avoids gluten.
7. It’s always critical to use a topical aid to boost your hair and help alleviate the shedding until you get your body hormones under control. Your diet and the supplements help your body from the inside out, and an effective topical directly addresses the scalp and hair from another front. Avoid chemical based products such as Minoxidil and opt for a natural topical that does not create dependent hairs but rather stimulates and aids hair growth in a natural way In this case, we wholly endorse Nature Crazy’s Daily And Nightly Hair Tonic’s.
All Natural T.E. Nightly Hair Tonic – Patent Pending Hair Thinning Complex #62779503
8. Accidently snagging a bad shampoo can strip your hair of protective oils, cause breakage, and even contribute to hair loss which means choosing one with no sulfates or parabens. In this case, we also wholly endorse and recommend Nature Crazy’s daily shampoo and conditioner.
All Natural Daily Conditioner