In my video explaining what project panning is I had mentioned doing a tips and tricks video giving advice on project panning and people requested it… so here it is!! These are just a few of the things that I think might help you be successful in your project pans and will hopefully keep you motivated to use up products!! I have learned a lot over the years and am finally at a point where I don’t stress myself out over using products and hope this will help you try to avoid that step altogether!! Thank you so much for watching!! 🙂
Instagram – laurenmaebeauty_
Makeup Addiction Tube Talk –
All About Project Panning –
Project Pan Inspiration –
1. Start a challenge with a time limit!
2. Use the community for support!
3. Mark your progress!
4. Start with a smaller project! (Maybe 6 items)
5. Pick makeup you would actually use everyday!
6. Multi-task you products for faster progress!
7. Vary your items! (size, category, newness)
8. If it isn’t working, get rid of it!
9. Progress is progress!!
Sign up and get free products sent for you to test out!
Connect with brands and shop the Free Store to review products!
Get paid when people shop through your links!
Business inquires – firstname.lastname@example.org
* This is not a sponsored video. Any link starting with www.octoly.com means I was sent that product for free from the company to review. Any link starting with is an affiliate link. I may earn a small commission when items are purchased through those links or when they are clicked. I link any items that I talk about for your convenience and figure I may as well earn a commission at the same time. All opinions are 100% honest and my own. 🙂