Join the Club with one of their Starter Sets for just $5. After that, the restock box ships regular-sized products at regular price. Get this exclusive deal at today
Special alpha m. thank you to DSC for saving us money on great grooming products and for sponsoring this awesome video!
BEST Teeth Whiting Product:
ENEMY Sunglasses: Sign up t
Best Hair Product in The UNIVERSE!
Use Code: ALPHAM10 for 10% OFF Your Order!
Best Skin Care In The UNIVERSE! Use code: ALPHAM25 for 25% OFF your 1st Tiege Hanley kit!
All promotion and advertising inquiries: Terry@MENfluential.com
Alpha M. App:
All Things ALPHA M.
Pete & Pedro:
This video goes out to all the skinny dudes in the Alpha M. House! Alpha doesn’t think you look bad being skinny. But in this video men’s style, grooming, fitness and lifestyle expert, Aaron Marino of IAmAlphaM, AaronMarino, and Pete & Pedro says there are some things skinny guys can do in regard to your style and grooming to look more studly and aesthetic.
Style + Grooming Tips for Thin Men
1. If you are thin, wear clothes that fit your body (not too big).
2. Black makes you look slimmer — light colors will make you look a big larger.
3. Polos are perfect — the collar makes the neck look a bit larger, the ‘V’ draws the eye down making your shoulders look broader, and the arm band makes your guns look bigger.
4. Don’t wear accessories (watches (36-40), glasses) that overwhelm your proportions.
5. Facial hair is tricky — facial hair makes your proportions look smaller.
6. Choose the appropriate hairstyle — no big styles and no super tight sides.
7. If you’re small, don’t wear an unstructured bomber. Wear a structured motorcycle jacket with more substance, shoulder detail, and ‘V’ lapel. Pea-coat and topcoats are also amazing choices: masculine structured shoulder and double breasted closure that broad & sexy.
8. Sleeve length is important too — pop those sleeves up and show those triceps (even if it’s not huge).
9. Pants need to be slim fit and not super long (no bunching and gathering around the ankle). Also look for chinos with flaps on the rear pockets.
10. BE CONFIDENT — don’t be insecure.
Make Your Proportions Look LARGER
Shave off that facial hair! And while you’re add it, shave off the cost of your razors & grooming supplies by hitting up Dollar Shave Club. They have so much more than incredible razors, blades, and Dr. Carver’s Shave Butter — they have hair products, tooth paste + brushes, body wash, shampoos, facial cleansers, and even butt whips! Use Alpha’s special link to try one of the Daily Essential Starter kits: oral care, shave, or body shower. All three are amazing! The more you buy, the more you save! After your first month, you’ll get restock boxes shipped regular products at regular shave club prices. Save money and look super fresh with Dollar Shave Club